- Don’t plagiarize content or images.
- Cite your sources.
- All content should have some notability (favorable reviews and ratings, news mentions, etc.).
- Give permissions to use your content.
- If someone else, such as a press, has print rights for your work, you must ask them to send us permissions to use your content.
These rules are based off the Rewilding Our Stories Discord community, which follow Discord guidelines.
- Do not harass others or organize, promote, or participate in harassment.
- Do not organize, promote, or participate in hate speech or hateful conduct.
- It’s unacceptable to attack a person or a community based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, caste, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, serious illness, disabilities, or other protected classifications.
- Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others.
- Do not use Discord for the organization, promotion, or support of violent extremism.
- Do not sexualize children in any way. Do not make adult content available to anyone under the age of 18. This includes images, suggestive behavior, avatars, emojis, stickers, etc. Note that this site is accessible to 18 years and under as we might, at times, have students visiting. Do not share sexually explicit content in this community.
- Do not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm.
- Do not share real media depicting gore, excessive violence, or animal harm, especially with the intention to harass or shock others.
- Do not share content that violates anyone’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Do not share false or misleading information (otherwise known as misinformation).
- Do not coordinate or participate in malicious impersonation of an individual or an organization. Satire and parody are okay.
- Do not use this Wiki to spam, manipulate engagement, or disrupt other people’s experience.